Posted on August 18, 2011.

It's been a while since I ran across this project, but I have wanted to run my own version of it for quite some time. If you were fortunate enough to encounter the camera in the wild, then I will be displaying the results here in the immediate future.

UPDATE: I have successfully recovered the camera from its day in the sun (which was Sunday, 22nd of August), and took it into Boots early this morning. Much to my delight - and the disappointement of the two guys I found on the bench when I went to pick it up - the camera was full. It'll be developed by Wednesday, so I hope to have the photos up then.

UPDATE 2: Here we are!